World Cup 2022, Spain-Costa Rica 7-0
Luis Enrique’s group exhibits power on the Al-Thumama stadium: two objectives from Torres and objectives from Olmo, Asensio, Gavi, Soler and Morata determined.
There Spain magic and begin i World Cup 2022 huge. After the spectacular defeat of Germany, within the first spherical of Group E The Red Furies beat Costa Rica 7-0 and get to Japan prime of the stack. Al-Thumama Stadium is sweet the presentation of Luis Enrique’s groupwho within the first half solely wanted half an hour to provide this efficiency by scoring with them Daniel Olmo (11′), Asensio (21′) is Torres (31′). In the second half then “La Roja” spreads thanks once more Torres (54′), Gavi (74′), Soler (90′) is Morata (ninety two).
Spain begins by beating Qatar and answering French poker with seven objectives. Against Costa Rica, Luis Enrique’s group confirmed their finest type by enjoying good soccer and scoring explosively. Of course, the extent of the enemy paves the way in which for the know-how and high quality of the Red Furies, however the performance stays the identical. An essential check of sport idea, particular person habits and the character of the group E. The right combination of know-how and pace that enhanced the abilities of Pedri and Gavi in the management room and the satisfaction and power of the sill Ferran Torres, Asensio, Dani Olmo, Soler and Morata.
At the Al-Thumama Stadium the primary half is a Spanish monologue and the sport is performed in virtually half of Costa Rica. Ferran Torres, Asensio and Dani Olmo in assault and Pedri, Busquets and Gavi in midfield, Red Furies. He dominates management, drops precision in the course of the cuts and appears deep outdoors. The first name got here from Pedri’s stoppage, however Dani Olmo and Asensio have been unsuitable and missed the purpose. Until the tenth minute, Costa Rica’s protection was secure, then Spain elevated the tempo and adjusted all the things. Under strain, Luis Enrique’s males play a double contact, discover one another within the coronary heart and throw three pictures that mark the sport. Dani Olmo took care of opening the sport, controlling Gavi’s bag and beating Keylor Navas with a contact beneath. Asensio then doubled the tally with an help from Jordi Alba and Ferran Torres signed the trio in peril. The three objectives that price Costa Rica, signaled victory for the Red Furies and took management of the match in Spain’s model.
The second half opened with the entry of Waston rather than Martinez, nevertheless it was at all times “La Roja” who performed the sport by constructing the ball on the bottom with high quality, accuracy and pace. A left foot from Asensio rises, then Suarez’s protection hits and Ferran Torres thanks by throwing the poker. A purpose that achieves outcomes and initiates change. Luis Enrique removes Torres, Pedri, Jordi Alba, Busquets and Asensio, and brings in Morata, Soler, Balde, Koke and Williams. In Costa Rica Contreras, Bennette and Borges changed Zamora, Ruiz and Aguilera. Changes that mess up the playing cards a bit, however do not change the matchup. In management, the Red Furies depend on informal dribbles to drive site visitors and search for Morata in depth. A intelligent header that results in 5 signed by Gavi assisted by Alvaro. Risks that, nevertheless, don’t shut the account. In restoration, in reality, there may be room and glory and for Soler and Morata, authors of the final two seals that finish the goleada. Spain will face Costa Rica and ship a loud and clear message to Qatar.
SPAIN-COSTA RICA 7-0
Spain (4-3-3): Unai Simon 6; Azpilicueta 6, Rodri 6, Laporte 6, Jordi Alba 7 (19′ st Balde 6); Pedri 7 (12′ st Soler 6.5), Busquets 6.5 (19′ st Koke 6), Gavi 8; Dani Olmo 7, Asensio 7 (24′ st Williams 6), Ferran Torres 7.5 (12′ st Morata 7).
There are: Sanchez, Raya, Garcia, Pau Torres, Llorente, Guillamon, Pino, Carvajal, Sarabia, Ansu Fati. All.: Louis Enrique 7.5
Costa Rica (5-4-1): Keylor Navas 5; Martinez 5 (1′ st Waston 5.5), Fuller 5, Duarte 4, Calvo 4.5, Oviedo 5 (37′ st Matarrita sv); Campbell 5.5, Borges 5 (27′ st Aguilera 5.5), Tejeda 5, Bennette 5 (16′ st Ruiz 6); Contreras 5 (16′ st Zamora 5.5).
There are: Alvarado, Sequeira, Chacon, Vargas, Venegas, G. Torres, Salas, Lopez, Wilson, Hernandez. All.: Luis Suarez 4.5
Caller: Mohammed Abdulla (Emi)
Scorers: 11′ Dani Olmo (S), 21′ Asensio (S), 31′ pen. Ferran Torres (S), 8′ st Ferran Torres (S), 29′ st Gavi (S), 45′ st Soler (S), 47′ st Morata (S)
Ammon: Bald, Campbell (C)
– For the primary time of their historical past, Spain have gained a sport with seven objectives within the World Cup.
– Only Pelé in 1958 (17 years, 239 days) and Manuel Rosas in 1930 (18 years, 93 days) scored fewer objectives than Gavi (18 years, 110 days) within the World Cup.
– Spain has recorded the very best share of possession (82%) in a World Cup match since 1966 (your entire time this has been obtainable within the competitors).
– Spain’s win towards Costa Rica is their third World Cup victory with at the least seven objectives within the twenty first century, after Germany-Saudi Arabia in 2002 (8-0) and Portugal-North Korea in 2010 (7- 0).
– In in the present day’s sport alone, Spain scored as many objectives (seven) as within the 4 video games performed within the 2018 World Cup.
– Ferran Torres is the third Spanish participant to attain twice in his World Cup match, following José Iraragorri towards Brazil in 1934 and David Villa towards Ukraine in 2006.
– Luis Enrique scored the largest win by a Spanish supervisor in his first World Cup sport – surpassing Luis Aragonés’ 4-0 win towards Ukraine in 2006.
– Keylor Navas has conceded as many objectives in the present day (seven) as he has on his World Cup debut together with eight.
– Jordi Alba scored his first World Cup help at 33 years, 247 days, solely Andres Iniesta has assisted Spain within the match since 1966 (34 years, 45 days vs Morocco in 2018).
– Spain’s first purpose, scored by Dani Olmo, was Spain’s a centesimal on the World Cup.
– Spain began the World Cup with two gamers underneath the age of 20 (Pedri González and Pablo Gavi) for the primary time.
– Spain and Costa Rica took their youngest World Cup gamers, Gavi (18 years, 110 days) and Jewison Bennette (18 years, 161 days) respectively.