The typical L1 team – Day 6 – Soccer
Author of a brace and a giant efficiency, Lille’s David was named participant of the day. His team-mate Cabela, Parisians Mbappe and Messi, notably Lyon’s Toko Ekambi, additionally excelled this weekend and appeared within the sixth version of Maxifoot’s typical squad.
Lil David is participant of the day
As in earlier seasons, after every day of the championship, Maxifoot attracts its customary team. The finest “eleven” and 7 reserves are chosen in response to their efficiency. Holders get three factors, reserves get one level.
12. Marco Bizo (Brest)
13. Montassar Talby (Lorien)
14. Maxim Gonalon (Clermont)
15. Angel Gomes (Lille)
16. Jean-Yude Aholu (Strasbourg)
17. Breel Embolo (Monaco)
18. Folarin Balogun (Reims)
Player of the day: Jonathan David (Lille)
With two objectives, the Lille ahead performed a vital function within the success of his Montpellier facet. Steady along with his help and impressed in his calls, the Lille striker was a continuing poison for opposing defenders. He took benefit of a pleasant cross from Cabela’s within the space to equalize on the correct late within the first interval, then inherited a bid from Bamba to double up on the left in stoppage time. His third and 4th objectives in L1 this season.
Gauthier Gallon (Troy)
Despite Renn’s uninspired play, the ESTAC goalkeeper needed to work laborious. He made necessary saves towards Traor, Santamaria, Terrier and even Bourigeaud. Decisive interventions that allowed his team to take a worthwhile level.
Jean-Ricner Belgarde (Strasbourg)
Set up within the uncommon place of proper winger towards Brest, the midfielder put in a superb efficiency, profitable many duels. His good passing and pace allowed him to create hazard on many events down the flanks. Returning as a torchbearer after the expulsion of Prcic, he was poison to the individuals of Brest.
Castello Luceba (Lyon)
Author of a timid begin to the season, the Lyon defender raised his stage towards Angers. In addition to a strong defensive efficiency, Gone additionally scored a header from a nook.
Chancel Mbemba (Marseille)
Similar to his begin to the season with OM, the previous Porto defender confirmed nice composure towards Auxerre. With the collected expertise, he completely controls the attackers of Auxerre. He additionally did not hesitate to indicate up, like his alternative late within the first interval on a shot that was too centered.
Cayo Enrique (Monaco)
Very accessible in his left lane towards Nice, the Mongas piston delivered some good balls to his attacking companions, corresponding to his cross on the top of Embolo for the decisive opener for ASM.
Baptiste Santamaria (Rennes)
When outnumbered, it’s clearly simpler to get better balloons. But the defensive midfielder from Rennes completely suffocated the Trojans with a properly felt press. He additionally didn’t hesitate to focus on a number of offensive phases, therefore his aim scored on the entrance to the floor.
Remy Cabela (Lille)
Well positioned between the strains, the LOSC playmaker made issues troublesome for his former facet Montpellier la Mausson. He was rewarded for his good efficiency by offering two essential assists to David and Gomes.
Lionel Messi (Paris SG)
Even if he did not rating towards Nantes, the Argentine loved each ball and complicated runs that brought about panic within the Nantes protection on many events. Therefore, no aim, however two decisive passes for Mbappe and an actual influence on his team’s sport. His nice efficiency would have deserved a aim, however Girotto cleared Pulga’s shot off his line, then Lafont stopped his shot late within the sport.
Carl Toko Ekambi (Lyon)
Already high scorer and good in midweek towards Auxerre, the Lyon ahead did it once more towards Angers. This time, the Cameroon worldwide provided himself a double with an outstanding cross and a fox aim from the ground. His contests made his opponents endure.
Kylian Mbappe (Paris SG)
Scored a brace towards Nantes, the PSG ahead confirmed scientific effectivity within the first interval to attain at his first alternative with a curling shot from the correct. In confidence, he tried a pleasant rebound on the finish of the primary interval, however the ball was deflected in entrance of the Nantes aim. He lastly doubled his tally within the second act to take his tally to 7 objectives in 5 L1 video games this season.
Ranking: Mbemba and Messi lead…
1. Mbemba (Marseille) – Messi (Paris Saint-Germain): 12 factors
3. Mbappe, Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain): 9 factors
5. Sotoka (Lance) – Nuno Tavares (Marseille) – Hakimi (Paris Saint-Germain): 7 factors
8. Costil (Auxerre) – Fofana (Lance) – Kabeya, David (Lille) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Lafon (Nantes): 6 factors
14. Belladly (Brest): 4 factors
15. Jubal, H. Saki (Auxerre) – Darry, Belkebla (Brest) – Andric (Clermont-F.) – Samed, Frankovski (Lens) – Tete, Tagliafico, Lukeba (Lyon) – Schnez, Klaus (Marseille) – Camara , Caio Enrique (Monaco) – Koza, Sacco, Vahi, Mauassa, Sacco, Sagnier (Montpellier) – Gessant, Simon (Nantes) – Todibo (Nice) – Verratti, Marquinhos, Nuno Mendes (Paris-GJ) – Faes (Reims) – Santamaria (Rennes) – Belgarde (Strasbourg) – Nicolaisen, Doup, Abouhlal (Toulouse) – Gallon (Troys): 3 factors
48. Gomes (Lille) – Moffi (Lorien) – Balogun (Reims): 2 factors
51. Leroy (Ajaccio) – Boufal, Bentaleb (Angers) – Janvier (Auxerre) – Bizot, Le Douron, Duverne (Brest) – Gonalon (Clermont-F.) – Openda, Machado (Lance) – Ismaili, Zedadka, Yazici ( Lille) – Talby, Mvogo, Ponceau (Lorien) – Lepennan (Lyon) – Suarez (Marseille) – Embolo, Disasi (Monaco) – Omlin (Montpellier) – Schmeichel (Nice) – Vitinia (Paris-SJ) – Terrier (Renns) – Aholu, Sels (Strasbourg) – Dejager, Raphael Ratao (Toulouse) – Tardieu, Yade, Odobert, Ripart (Troy): 1 level
Club rankings: PSG, OM and Lance on the rostrum…
1. Paris-SJ – 47 factors
2. Marseille – 26 factors
3. Lens – 21 factors
4. Montpellier – 19 factors
5. Lille – 17 factors
6. Lyon – 16 factors
7. Auxerre, Brest – 13 factors
9. Nantes – 12 factors
10. Toulouse – 11 factors
11. Monaco – 8 factors
12. Troy – 7 factors
13. Strasbourg, Reims, Lorient – 5 factors
16. Nice, Rennes, Clermont-F. – 4 factors
19. Angers – 2 factors
20. AC-Ajaccio – 1 level
This was the typical team for Day 6 of Ligue 1. See you subsequent Sunday to find the typical team for Day 7!