Stock markets: Stocks to follow in Paris and Europe – 2022-11-09 at 08:58
PARIS, Nov 9 (Reuters) – Stocks on the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe adopted on Wednesday:
* VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT VIE.PA on Wednesday disclosed earnings earlier than curiosity, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) in the primary 9 months of the yr up 5.2% at fixed scope and alternate charges and confirmed its outlook for 2022.
➦ Veolia-Ebitda €4.53 billion in 9 months, +5.2% in a yr
* SCOR SCOR.PA reported on Wednesday a internet lack of 509 million euros in the primary 9 months of the yr in opposition to a internet results of 339 million euros a yr earlier. The group stated it was centered on returning to profitability.
➦ Score-net lack of €509 million in the primary 9 months of 2022
* AIRBUS AIR.PA introduced on Tuesday that it gained a complete of 810 plane orders between January and October.
➦ Airbus stated it delivered a complete of 810 plane in January-October
* ORPEA ORP.PA on Tuesday reported a 6.4% rise in third-quarter turnover to 1.18 billion euros and introduced the presentation of a strategic plan that might be unveiled on November 15.
➦ Orpia – Sales up 6.4% in Q3, to €1.18bn
* ESSILORLUXOTTICA ESLX.PA introduced on Tuesday that it’s difficult a call by the French competitors authority which “imposed a high-quality of round 81 million euros on the group for on-line gross sales of corrective lenses, discriminatory industrial practices aimed at hindering improvement in France.”
➦ France-competition authority fines Essilor International €81 million for discriminatory industrial practices
➦ RPT-BREF-Essilorluxottica contests the choice of the French competitors authority
* STELLANTIS STLA.MI – The automaker’s UILM commerce union group introduced Tuesday that exercise might be suspended Wednesday and Thursday at its Italian plant in Melfi due to a scarcity of a part used in semiconductors.
* OVHCLOUD OVH.PA introduced on Tuesday the signing of a 200 million euro financing with the European Investment Bank (EIB) to assist its growth.
* GETLINK GETP.PA reported on Wednesday that shuttle freight transported 114,747 vans in October, down 6% from October 2021.
* VIEL ET COMPAGNIE VEIL.PA – The French funding firm reported on Wednesday that third-quarter earnings rose 26.5% at present alternate charges to 248.7 million euros.
* BONDUELLE BOND.PA on Tuesday raised a turnover of 4.4% at fixed alternate charges to 571.3 million euros for the primary quarter of its 2022-2023 monetary yr and stated it aimed for annual enterprise development of 8% to 11% and a present working margin of two.5%.
* RUBIS RUBF.PA stated on Tuesday it was assured of robust earnings development for the complete yr after reporting a 70% rise in consolidated income to 2.042 billion euros in the third quarter.
* VERALLIA VRLA.PA on Tuesday introduced the finalization of the acquisition of British market glass packaging specialist Allied Glass
* Adidas ADSGn.DE on Wednesday halved its internet revenue forecast for this yr to keep in mind the affect of the termination of its contract with rapper Kanye West.
* COMMERZBANK CBKG.DE – The German financial institution, undercut by its Polish subsidiary, on Wednesday reported internet revenue down 52% in the third quarter however stated it was sustaining its forecast for the complete yr.
* ABN AMRO ABNd.AS reported on Wednesday a quarterly revenue that greater than doubled to 743 million euros, above expectations, thanks to increased rates of interest and decrease depreciation.
* Swiss Life SLHNS introduced on Wednesday that it elevated its fee revenue by 7% to 1.75 billion Swiss francs (1.76 billion euros) in the primary 9 months of the yr.
* Aviva AV.L on Wednesday reported a ten% rise in gross written insurance coverage premiums to 7.2 billion kilos (8.25 billion euros) for the primary 9 months of 2022 and reiterated its intention to launch a share buyback program this yr.
* Ahold Delhaize AD.AS raised its full-yr outlook for the third time this yr on Wednesday, saying it expects double-digit earnings per share development after robust third-quarter outcomes.
* Iveco Group IVG.MI – The heavy-responsibility truck maker raised its earnings forecast for this yr once more on Wednesday after working revenue rose in the third quarter due to a greater product combine than costs, volumes and rising uncooked supplies and power. price
* SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS SHLG.DE on Wednesday introduced plans to restructure its diagnostics division to save round 300 million euros by 2025. The medical gear group says it’s aiming for adjusted earnings per share of two to 2,20 euros for the 2023 monetary yr.
* Lanxess LXSG.DE – The German specialty chemical compounds firm introduced on Wednesday that it now expects this yr’s earnings earlier than curiosity, taxes, depreciation and amortization (Ebitda), excluding distinctive gadgets, to be between 900 million and 950 million euros. 1 billion euros in the past.
* RYANAIR RYA.I, LUFTHANSA LHAG.DE – Belgium’s greatest airport will cancel about half of its flights on Wednesday, and no flights will depart Ryanair’s hub at Charleroi due to a strike launched to protest a drop in buying energy.
➦ Belgium-Airports cancel flights on Wednesday due to nationwide strike
(Writing by Claude Chendjou, Editing by Jean-Stephen Brose)