Stock markets: Stocks to follow in Paris and Europe – 2022-07-27 at 9:00 am
(Photo credit score: Adobe Stock – )
July 27 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Wednesday on the Paris inventory change and throughout Europe the place futures are pointing to a reasonably larger open:
* LVMH LVMH.PA reported a 28% annual rise in first-half gross sales on Tuesday, citing sharp development seen in Europe and the United States because the begin of the 12 months that offset a drop in income linked to well being restrictions in China. The nation is dealing with covid-19.
➦ LVMH gross sales up 28% in H1 regardless of China
*Danone DANO.PA on Wednesday raised its full-12 months income forecast after higher-than-anticipated gross sales in the second quarter, pushed by sturdy demand for child meals and bottled water, even because the group elevated its gross sales. Prices in the face of inflation.
➦ Danone revises its annual earnings forecast after higher-than-anticipated Q2
* ATOS ATOS.PA on Wednesday printed first-half outcomes reflecting “enchancment in industrial momentum” and confirmed its annual aims on Wednesday, specifying that it expects adverse money circulate for the 12 months, significantly due to the impression of the transformation plan undertaken to strive to restore investor confidence.
➦ Atos confirms its 2022 aims
*Michelin MICP.PA introduced on Tuesday that its internet earnings fell 18.3% in the primary half, attributed to the price of the withdrawal from Russia, however that its worth and working revenue rose regardless of a “painful” atmosphere. “
➦ Withdrawal from Michelin-Russia Weight on H1, goal maintained
* Value VLOF.PA – The automotive provider posted barely higher-than-anticipated half-12 months revenue on Tuesday and reiterated its full-12 months outlook, citing an anticipated improve in world car manufacturing.
➦ Value beat revenue forecasts, indicating ‘enchancment’ in chip shortages
* Valurec VLLP.PA reported turnover rose to 1.14 billion euros however a internet loss group share of 415 million euros in the second quarter, towards a internet results of 51 million euros a 12 months earlier. one 12 months
➦ Vallourec posted a internet loss group share of 415 million euros in Q2
* Elior ELIOR.PA posted natural income development of 20.3% to 3.42 billion euros in the primary 9 months of the 2021-2022 monetary 12 months and confirmed its annual aims.
➦ Elior confirms its 2021-2022 objectives and ambitions for 2024
* Worldline WLN.PA posted half-12 months gross sales up 12.6% organically to 2.02 billion euros and confirmed its full-12 months outlook.
* TF1 TFFP.PA and M6 MMTP.PA will reply inside three weeks to the competitors authority, whose investigative companies thought-about in a report that the proposed merger between the 2 channels raised “important competitors points”, the 2 teams introduced on Tuesday. M6 Also consolidated gross sales fell to 664.2 million euros in the primary half.
➦ M6 posted a consolidated Ebita of €161.1 mln in H1
➦ TF1/M6- Competition Authority investigation report not antagonistic to merger
* Lagardere LAGA.PA introduced working revenue for the primary half of 107 million euros, towards 3 million euros a 12 months earlier, and confirmed its full-12 months outlook.
➦ Lagarde’s working earnings up to 107 million euros in H1
* Nexans NEXS.PA raised its full-12 months outlook for EBITDA and normalized money era after reporting larger first-half outcomes.
➦ Nexans raises its full-12 months EBITDA and money era outlook
* Clapier LOIM.PA raised its internet present money circulate per share goal to 2.45 euros per share for 2022 on the again of sturdy half-12 months outcomes.
➦ H1 whole Klépierre-gross sales up to €613.8 million
* Also in Yuraj EURA.PA posted a consolidated internet earnings group share of -96.0 million euros towards +464.5 million euros a 12 months in the past.
➦ Eurazio introduced property beneath administration of €32.5 billion at the tip of June
* Deutsche Bank DBKGn.DE reported higher-than-anticipated quarterly revenue development, thanks to the efficiency of its funding banking actions, however the group was much less optimistic concerning the division’s prospects for the total 12 months and warned concerning the financial outlook.
* Swiss credit score CSGN.S on Wednesday introduced the appointment of Ulrich Koerner as CEO to change Thomas Gottstein and launched a sweeping strategic evaluation.
➦ Credit Suisse has fired its CEO after a powerful second-quarter loss
*BASF BASFn.DE raised its annual income goal as the worldwide chemical large continued to go on rising commodity and power costs to prospects, however warned of the danger of manufacturing shutdowns in Europe if Russian fuel provides proceed to decline. It was indicated up 2.5% in pre-market buying and selling.
* Mercedes-Benz MBGn.DE raised its full-12 months outlook after posting an 8% rise in adjusted revenue to 4.9 billion euros in the second quarter.
* Bank UniCredit CRDI.MI mentioned on Wednesday it could full a inventory buyback plan it had placed on maintain whereas elevating its full-12 months revenue forecast after a shock second-quarter revenue rise.
* Lloyd’s LLOY.L raised its dividend and revenue forecast for the 12 months on the again of rising rates of interest and regardless of weak first-half outcomes and a bleak outlook for the UK economic system.
* Rio Tinto RIO.L posted a 29% drop in first-half revenue on Wednesday due to decrease iron ore costs and demand in China, rising prices and labor shortages.
*GSK GSK.L has raised its full-12 months forecast to increase demand for its flagship shingles vaccine Shingrix.
*Adidas ADSGn.DE minimize its annual revenue goal on Tuesday, citing a slower-than-anticipated restoration from pandemic-associated restrictions in China. The headline misplaced 1.3% earlier than the market.
➦ Adidas cuts its annual revenue goal, gradual restoration in China
*Puma PUMG.DE reported higher-than-anticipated income for the second quarter and raised its earnings forecast for 2022.
* German inventory change operator Deutsche Burse DB1Gn.DE mentioned on Tuesday it posted a ten% rise in second-quarter internet revenue, beating expectations and buoyed by monetary market volatility.
* Reckitt Benckiser Raised full-12 months income forecasts and posted higher-than-anticipated quarterly gross sales after elevating costs to offset rising prices.
*British American Tobacco BATS.L reported decrease first-half revenue on Wednesday, due to a 957 million pound (1.14 billion euro) impairment cost associated to the relocation of its Russian operations.
*Holcim It posted higher-than-anticipated income and revenue for the quarter and raised its gross sales outlook for the total 12 months. The cement maker’s headlines led the inventory market by 2%.
* Equinar It raised its extraordinary dividend after second-quarter earnings beat expectations due to rising electrical energy costs coupled with the battle in Ukraine, and elevated its share buyback in 2022.
*Lufthansa LHAG.DE – The firm’s floor workers went on strike early Wednesday, inflicting greater than 1,000 flight cancellations.
*Keygen Its non-COVID-19 companies on Tuesday raised its full-12 months steering after posting higher-than-anticipated outcomes in the second quarter.
* Wiz Air It posted a primary-quarter working lack of 285 million euros in contrast to 109 million euros final 12 months due to rising prices.
*KPN KPN.AS – The Dutch telecoms group raised its revenue and money circulate forecast for the total 12 months on Wednesday, citing a powerful efficiency in the primary half.
* SAIPEM SPMI.MI confirmed its steering for 2022 after saying first-half adjusted core revenue of 321 million euros.
* Albeoma ABIO.PA reported income of up to 328.3 million euros in the primary half and confirmed its 2022 goal.
* SPIE SPIE.PA publicizes the signing of an settlement for the refinancing of a syndicated mortgage of 1.2 million euros listed to sustainable improvement standards. [Le communiqué: https://bit.ly/3OvwmyU ]
*AXA AXAF.PA – JP Morgan recommends “Overweight” versus “Neutral”.
(Editing by Letitia Volga, Kate Entinger)