Stock markets: Stocks to follow in Paris and Europe – 11/18/2022 at 09:30
PARIS, Nov 18 (Reuters) – Stocks on the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe adopted on Friday:
* VIVENDI VIV.PA , ORANGE ORAN.PA – Canal+ Group, a subsidiary of Vivendi, has entered into unique negotiations to purchase OCS, a tv subsidiary of Orange and the present operator’s movie studio, Variety reviews web site
In addition, Vivendi has set a deadline for this Friday to submit a takeover proposal for its publishing subsidiary Editis, Les Echos reported Thursday.
➦ Vivendi Edits – set a Friday deadline for a takeover proposal for Les Ecos
* AEROPORTS DE PARIS (ADP) ADP.PA introduced on Thursday that the group’s complete visitors elevated by 7.5 million passengers in October to 27.2 million folks in a yr, or 90.3% of the extent visitors in the identical interval of 2019.
➦ Group ADP’s complete visitors elevated by 7.5 million passengers in October
* SANOFI SASY.PA – The French laboratory introduced Thursday that the European Commission has accredited sutimlimab, a remedy for hemolytic anemia in adults with chilly agglutinin illness (CAD), which causes the immune system to mistakenly assault wholesome purple blood cells.
➦ Sanofi-CE has accredited Enjaymo® for the remedy of hemolytic anemia
* SCOR SCOR.PA mentioned on Thursday it’s doing every little thing it may to enhance its profitability after Standard & Poor’s Global Ratings determined to downgrade the monetary power and lengthy-time period issuer credit standing of the group and its subsidiaries from “AA-” to “AA”. A+”.
* RENAULT RENA.PA – Moody’s Investors Service introduced on Friday that it raised the outlook on the carmaker’s “Ba2” credit standing from “damaging” to “steady” in mild of its strategic profitability enchancment plans.
* Societe Generale SOGN.PA – Morgan Stanley minimize its suggestion on the French financial institution from “on-line wait” to “obese” and minimize the worth goal to 33 from 34 euros.
* MICHELIN MIC.PA – Exane BNP Paribas lowered its score suggestion to “underperform” from impartial beforehand.
* FNAC DARTY FNAC.PA introduced on Thursday that it’s learning all potential treatments to problem a choice handed down by London’s High Court of Justice in the wake of the 2012 case relating to the sale of Comet Group.
➦ GB-Fnac Darty desires to problem court docket resolution on sale of Comet Group
* LA FRANÇAISE DES JEUX (FDJ) FDJ.PA introduced on Thursday that it has finalized the acquisition of level-of-sale assortment and cost options specialist Aleda, whose acquisition mission was considerably topic to settlement from the competitors authority, which on Monday gave a conditional inexperienced mild to the operation. Issued. FDJ additionally mentioned it had acquired a good resolution from the Aix-en-Provence Court of Appeal in its dispute with Soficoma.
* SOPRA STERIA GROUP SOPR.PA introduced on Thursday a mission to purchase holding firm Assua and, not directly, its working subsidiaries Tobania and Python Predictions, to strengthen its place in the Belgian digital providers market.
* DS SMITH SMDS.L – The British packaging group on Friday appointed Richard Pike as chief monetary officer to change Adrian Marsh, whose departure is scheduled for subsequent summer time.
* ZURICH INSURANCE GROUP ZURN.S – The Swiss insurance coverage group introduced on Friday that it’ll launch its 1.8 billion Swiss franc (1.82 billion euros) share buyback program on Nov. 21.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Nicolas Delam)