Stock markets: Stocks to follow in Paris and Europe – 08/04/2022 at 09:20
(Image credit score: Adobe Stock – )
Aug 4 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Thursday in the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe:
* CREDIT AGRICOLE CAGR.PA reported higher-than-anticipated second-quarter outcomes on Thursday thanks to report ranges of exercise in funding banking, as market volatility led to stronger demand for hedging devices. In addition to Xavier Muska, the appointment of two new deputy managing administrators was additionally introduced on Wednesday.
➦ Crédit Agricole SA has appointed two new deputy CEOs
➦ Crédit Agricole SA beat expectations in second quarter, report exercise at CIB
* SES SESFd.PA is in talks to merge with its US rival Intelsat, the Financial Times reported on Thursday. The Luxembourg-based satellite tv for pc firm on Thursday posted a half-yr gross working surplus above consensus compiled by Vara Research.
➦ Negotiations on merger of satellite tv for pc operators SES and Intelsat – FT
* ADIDAS ADSGn.DE reported a 28% drop in second-quarter working revenue, damage by the suspension of operations in Russia, rising provide chain prices and well being restrictions in China and the United States. Vietnam.
* BAYER BAYGn.DE raised its full-yr revenue forecast on Thursday on robust demand for seeds and chemical compounds for agricultural crops and larger gross sales of shopper healthcare merchandise.
* LUFTHANSA LHAG.DE posted an working consequence (Ebit) of 393 million euros in the April-June interval thanks to its air cargo exercise, however the German firm introduced that it might supply about 80% extra passenger capability in the third quarter than pre-pandemic, which is predicted. lower than
* ZALANDO ZALG.DE reported a 58% drop in second-quarter adjusted working earnings on Thursday however mentioned it anticipated higher income in the second half of 2022. The on-line vogue group is forward of the inventory trade by 1.7%, in accordance to dealer Lang & Schwarz.
* ING INGA.AS – The largest Dutch financial institution reported higher-than-anticipated second-quarter pre-tax revenue on Thursday.
* BANCO BPM BAMI.MI – Italy’s third-largest financial institution, whose largest shareholder is Credit Agricole, reported second-quarter web revenue of 206 million euros on Wednesday, above the consensus of analysts polled by Reuters, which stood at 180 million euros.
* BEIERDORF BEIG.DE reported natural income development of 10.5% in the primary half and confirmed its steerage for the yr.
* GLENCORE GLEN.L introduced $4.5 billion in money distributions to shareholders on Thursday, together with $3 billion via a share buyback program, after posting a report half-yr revenue.
* TELECOM ITALIA TLIT.MI expects a much less steep decline in its working revenue in 2022 than beforehand anticipated thanks to encouraging outcomes in the second quarter, helped by value-reducing and contributions from its Brazilian subsidiary. L6N2ZF0DY
* MERCK KGAA MRCG.DE noticed its adjusted revenue rise 13.1% in the second quarter, pushed by income from its laboratory gear and semiconductor manufacturing chemical compounds enterprise.
* LANXESS LXSG.DE – The German chemical firm on Thursday introduced the next-than-anticipated gross working surplus for the second quarter, thanks to larger costs for its merchandise.
* ADECCO ADEN.S introduced a 13% rise in its quarterly turnover.
*Believe BLV.PA reported adjusted EBITDA of up to €11.7 million in the primary half and the group expects natural income development of round 29% in 2022, in contrast to the 20% introduced in May.
(Written by Letitia Volga, edited by Nicholas Delam)