Stock Market: Stocks will follow in Paris and Europe – 06/20/2022 at 08:52
(Photo credit score: Adobe Stock -)
PARIS, June 20 (Reuters) – Stocks adopted on Monday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* ATOS ATOS.PA introduced on Sunday that its monetary director Stephen Lopitau would depart the group in the second half of the 12 months and get replaced by his assistant Nathalie Senechalt, who will be liable for supporting the IT group’s transformation plan. Learn extra
* Aircraft AIR.PA – Air India is in talks with Airbus and Boeing to accumulate 300 single-island jets, business sources stated on Sunday. Separately, Malaysia Airlines stated it may announce its choice to exchange the fleet of 21 A330s with extra gasoline-environment friendly subsequent-era plane between mid-July and late July. Read extra European plane maker says it’s watching the primary indicators of restoration in demand for big plane Read extra and SAF Australia has introduced its intention to speculate as much as 200 200 million with Qantas Airways to speed up the event of the sustainable power business. Learn extra
* Air France-KLM AIRF.PA and The Air Sector – European airports and airways are making ready for a sizzling summer season resulting from labor shortages in order to take care of improved working situations and assist social actions. Learn extra
* Total energy TTEF.PA – Qatari energy on Sunday introduced the signing of an settlement with Italian ENI ENI.MI. North Field East in the growth of the liquefied pure gasoline undertaking, the place TotalEnergies can be a accomplice. It is the biggest LNG undertaking in the world, and its first sentence is price about $ 30 billion.
* Valneva VLS.PA has introduced that American PFIZER will make investments 90.5 million euros to accumulate an 8.1% stake in PFE.N French Group, at a worth of 9.49 euros per share, whereas the 2 corporations search to strengthen their partnership in Lyme illness.
* Quadent QDT.PA on Monday introduced its efficient reunification of SBF 120 .SF120 and CAC MID 60. nFWN2Y40QY
* BGBen Interactive BGBN.PA – The writer of the online game introduced on Friday that its board of administrators has proposed to shareholders to approve the distribution of a basic annual dividend of 0.30 euros per share in money, in addition to a one-of-a-variety Nakon share fee for 4. Bigben shares have been held.
* Vilmorin and CIA VILM.PA – The French seed producer introduced on Friday the departure of its monetary director Olivier Falut, who will get replaced on an interim foundation by Frank Burger, the group’s deputy basic supervisor.
* Renault RENA.PA – Jefferies raises “purchase” vs. “maintain” suggestion.
(Written by Claude Chendzu, Gilles Guillaume and Latitia Volga, edited by Nicolas Delam)