Sao Paulo for children – Father’s month reductions! Imagination Museum, a space that combines play, experience and knowledge to bring children closer to the world of art
A spot the place children can contact, soar, run, play freely and above all think about… Kalpana MuseumA spot that brings children closer to the world of art, however that’s not all
The attraction piques curiosity and engages the public by means of interactive inventive reveals and stations with varied leisure actions and is open day by day. 9:30 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5:30 PM.
you the ticket normally value R$70 for all ages, But can range in accordance to the time of 12 months and There is a promotion each Wednesday. There are particular circumstances for colleges and teams, which will be consulted by e mail [email protected].
In all, two thousand sq. meters, two flooring and divided into three completely different environments for children to take pleasure in the trip in a fully completely different means. It is a place the place the solutions should not prepared-made and the place the creativeness is stimulated each second by means of a mixture of art, play, experience and knowledge.
Also learn: Father’s Day is coming! Make this date much more enjoyable with our tour guides, promotions, presents and suggestions
Do you need to spend unimaginable moments that the children will hardly neglect and nonetheless get monetary savings? Got the reply. in August, the nation who’re with their children Pay half worth R$ 35.00.
However, mother and father of children of questioning age ought to “should” take this journey to the Museum of the Imagination. Think of a place that’s proper for this: to reply questions with a lot of humor.
A House of SpheresA tactile and sound exhibition reinterprets the work of artist Pablo Picasso and is created from the perspective of 4 Brazilian artists.
Below, there are additionally leisure stations that reproduce areas for actions and video games, equivalent to telling tales round the hearth or following the seasons inside the tree by means of projections. See all sights:
- loopy ball: It’s an set up that’s most profitable in the small when it piques the viewer’s curiosity whether or not it is art or toys… what about each?! Now let the recreation start. Imagine a versatile internet in internet format, with a number of balls hanging from the ceiling and organized at completely different heights that act as steadiness factors between energy, weight and depth. In this manner children can discover the space by feeling the physique’s intervention on their actions and buildings. It is value climbing, taking part in, swinging or wherever creativeness takes children;
- Tree House: You can play home like outdated days, youngsters will love going up and down the large slide. From above it’s potential to ponder the complete museum from completely different angles;
- Crazy Bridge: The focus right here is on working collaboratively, stimulating logical pondering at a cycle station of varied sizes (with adaptive pedals for wheelchair customers). In this exercise, children should overcome challenges to win a digital recreation and cross bridges with different contributors;
- Music Station: Little ones can discover and find out about musical devices like the keyboard and guitar. Experience sharpens the senses which provides space to the creativeness to circulation;
- Bonfire Station: Under a large arbor, there’s a scenic backyard to take pleasure in rocks, grass, hearth, the sound of hearth, pillows to calm down and typical Brazilian video games;
- Tree is life: Placed in the center of the corridor, a giant wood tree permits guests to discover the inside of this attraction and observe the seasons whereas mendacity down (therefore pillows for better consolation) in pictures projected on the ceiling. Already rooted, a number of seeds scattered all through the set up let the creativeness run wild! In this space, mothers and dads can take the alternative to chat or calm down,
- Water Power: The dynamics listed here are thrilling with the competitors exhibiting the energy of water in producing power. Therefore, the youngsters have to hit the goal and retailer 15 liters of water to generate extra wanted power and activate the large panel of lights there. The total water path will be adopted by the clear tube of the panel construction.
Read extra: Fun and completely different: “Monster’s Conference – The Musical” brings vacation cheer at Teatro Procopio Ferreira and readers have a 50% low cost!
Inspired by museums and areas geared toward children round the world, equivalent to the Brooklyn Children’s Museum in New York and the Children’s Museum in London, Museu da Imaginação brings a distinctive idea of leisure and tradition to Brazil. The construction is absolutely accessible so that even individuals with particular wants can take pleasure in the space with full autonomy.
Attention! Imagination Museum has reopened to the public and continues to observe all security and hygiene protocols
- How lengthy does the Imagination Museum tour take? Two and a half to three hours are normally sufficient to take pleasure in all the sights with out dashing.
- Tour for what age? It is appropriate for children aged 2 to 12, however everybody can have enjoyable with their children.
- What are the opening hours of the museum? Daily from 9:30am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:30pm;
- The museum is well accessible? Yes, Marginal Tietê (top of Ponte do Piqueri), by Av. Ermano Marchetti and CPTM’s Lapa station (line 710).
- Where is the Imagination Museum? Rua Ricardo Cavatton, 251 – Lapa de Baixo, São Paulo – SP
- Do you promote meals there? Yes, there’s a third occasion cafeteria.
- Is there a child altering room? Yes, there are altering tables in the lavatory and they’re additionally accessible.
- Do you might have parking? Parking is on the similar road, quantity 125 and prices R$ 30.00 – single worth