Daily Schmankerl: Bayern Munich and Liverpool exchange Robert Lewandowski with Sadio Mane ?; Mane denies PSG; Arsenal, Manchester United want Corentin Tolisso; Bayern face Manheem Sterling of Man City; FC Barcelona’s Frenkie de Jong replacement; and MORE!
Bayern Munich target Sadio Mane has left Liverpool, but Paris Saint-Germain may not be on the move to throw the striker.
Sadio Mane has turned down a lucrative contract from Paris Saint-Germain to join Bayern Munich as he nears his departure from Liverpool at the end of the summer.
The Senegalese star has been linked with a move away from Anfield as he seeks to start the next chapter of his career.
Liverpool believe they have set a £ 42.5million price tag on Mane, who has just one year left to work at Anfield – a little higher than the previously reported £ 35m.
That sounds like nonsense, but Bayern Munich have been linked with Manchester City star Raheem Sterling. Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, Chelsea FC were also selected for the 27-year-old player:
Interest in Raheem Sterling has grown from players in Spain since Manchester City won the Premier League last week. Sterling, who has won nine major trophies with City, is nearing the end of the final 12 months of his contract at the Etihad Stadium and is being pursued by several clubs inside and out.
Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid – along with Chelsea – have been selected for the 27-year-old to leave City this summer. He believes Bayern Munich have learned their status as they look to return to their attacking positions, as Real cooled down when target target Kylian Mbappe opted to remain in Paris Saint-Germain.
If – and this could be as big as – Bayern Munich will definitely turn into a poor, multi-millionaire, the club could start looking for Sterling more.
One week it was in the books and Bayern Munich stories were going as usual.
With Robert Lewandowski’s transfer story drawing a lot of headlines, a new signature of someone on the right side, and a lot more going on, we were discussing a lot. Here is what we have in this session:
- A recent look at Lewandowski, which Bayern Munich did not win, and why it is not surprising that Real Madrid and Chelsea are both trying to get involved.
- Real Madrid search for Serge Gnabry and why German players are eager to leave.
- Sadio Mane and Sala Kalajdzic … are you in or out?
- The signing of Noussair Mazraoui, most recently on Ryan Gravenberch, and why the midfielder may not be making good use of money.
- Bayer Leverkusen’s tough week is why the Bundesliga could see Bayern Munich at risk.
FC Barcelona are definitely looking for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski this summer, but if the Catalans can’t confirm them Record recorder to sell him, Catalans may be preparing for the 2022/23 student program:
Currently locked up in talks with Robert Lewandowski, Barcelona is facing financial difficulties in the search for a Polish player. Chelsea’s involvement in the dispute has made the task even more daunting, forcing Barcelona to look at alternatives to the market.
According to L’Equipe (h / t GFFN), one such option could be Wissam Ben Yedder. AS Monaco players are looking for an uncertain future for the club, although they are interested in many of Europe’s top clubs.
Barcelona are one of the teams that are most interested in Ben Yedder. He has been in charge of the striker since his time in Sevilla, where he scored 70 goals in 138 games.
Manchester United may prefer Frenkie de Jong, but they could have more important things than adding Dutch this summer:
Manchester United have a great summer and De Jong is expected to meet new Red Devils boss Erik ten Hag. The two have worked together for Ajax and, despite Barcelona’s financial woes, may be willing to sell midfielders for extra cash this summer.
The Dutch international is a midfielder that United fans have been mourning for and, after years of Fred and Scott McTominay in the middle of the park, could impress his fans ahead of next season. But some players are said to be very important to United’s board, such as Jurrien Timber and Darwin Nunez have also been linked.
Arsenal FC and Manchester United are both keen to sign former Bayern Munich player Corentin Tolisso.
90Min says Arsenal and Manchester United are “possible places” for French midfielder Corentin Tolisso, after leaving Bayern Munich on a free transfer. Tolisso only scored 12 from Bayern in the 2021-2022 season.
France’s 28th international tournament, and the 2018 World Cup winner, was £ 35million (Reuters) signing for Bayern in 2017. He started well, but early in his second season, he suffered from an old cruciate ligament problem.
It’s been two weeks since our last major session, and a lot of stories have come out since then. While there is no game to discuss, Bayern Munich is at risk of a hurricane involving clubs in Europe. As Robert Lewandowski continues to cling to Barcelona, Brazzo and Nagelsmann look at Liverpool’s Sadio Mane as a major summer switch. In the meantime, fanbase is starting to figure out what the team will look like in two months.
In this session, INNN and Teddy discuss:
- Sadio Mane’s transfer is deep – how much would he spend, how much would he play if he came, and how could Bayern use him?
- That takes Mane’s signature on the whole team, especially Robert Lewandowski and Serge Gnabry.
- Potential problems with Mane’s transfer to Bayern.
- Should Bayern Munich need to change the non-playing machine for next season?
- Can Julian Nagelsmann really get rid of a machine without a shotgun? Do they want more?
- The problem of switching to a system without a hitter.
- A system without strikers or instead of Lewandowski – which is better?
- Going on to the last chapter, exactly what is Bayern’s goal in changing this summer?
- Lots of questions to answer – is Bayern looking back? What are the main summer goals? How will the team perform next season? What is the team’s biggest weakness? Are the requirements being met?
- Should Julian Nagelsmann be involved in the relocation process?
- What will Bayern look like early next season?
Some people see a number of problems and think they can easily correct them. While it is clear from the top, it is hard to imagine that the alliance is coming down:
Lewandowski’s condition is one that Liverpool should look out for. Poland head coach Czesław Michniewicz wants the Reds to sign his player, as he is a Liverpool fan: “I want to see Lewandowski at Liverpool as I am the club’s assistant,” said Michniewicz.
And since Bayern Munich say they want to move Sadio Mane for the rest of his life after Lewandowski, this is consistent. Alternatively the exchange could be on the cards: Lewandowski’s Mane.